Sunday, February 4, 2018

He's Never Gonna Let Me Down

In church this morning, we sang a song with the lyrics, "He's never gonna let me down." I changed it and sang directly to God,  "You're never gonna let me down." God knows that the most important thing to me is my children's salvation. It finally got through to me that this is most important to God, too. He's not gonna let me down on something that important, so as I sang the song, I called out the names of my children, my husband, and my family members. Sometimes loud music is a good thing! I choose to trust Him to do what He came to do—to seek and save the lost. Luke 19:2

God's bringing me into a new level of trust in so many ways. I have a feeling that I'm going to be a whole new person when this process is complete.

If you've left me a message or comment, I have read it. Thank you. I am very behind on my email. I have over two hundred in my inbox, and I cannot catch up. Please understand. I just cannot write back to everyone right now. I value your notes so much. Let me know if you need a response, and I will try to reply as soon as I can.
Thanks,
Laura

Here's the song on YouTube.





9 comments:

  1. Praying for you, dear Laura. Yes- God changes us and reforms us into something we would never expect. Hang in there!!! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura, please don't worry about responding to my comment, as I understand how exhausting it is to try to keep up with everything! How wonderful to know that our Lord knows and cares about the deepest needs of our hearts, and yes, He wants our children saved as much as we do! Thanks for sharing the wonderful song that blessed you and I will continue praying for you my friend that the Lord keep you strong through this battle that you are in, and that you will come forth as gold tried in the fire :) Hugs and prayers always for you dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it when God speaks to me during church, through the songs or the message. This morning was especially meaningful for me, as well. The songs were just what I needed, and so was the message.

    He will never let us down. It's just great to be reminded occasionally.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am so impressed with your faith. You are living it out loud.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do that, change the lyrics in church to "YOU" rather than "Him". It actually helps me focus on Him and not just repeating lines, you know?

    ReplyDelete
  6. "I choose to trust Him to do what He came to do—"

    Amen...

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so right. He isn't going to let you down.

    ReplyDelete
  8. God Bless you Laura, and no responses necessary...I'm going to hope you will use that "reply time" to rest and spend time with God and your family..Sending a gentle hug across the miles!~ Karla

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hola querida hermanita, si , a raíz de situaciones adversas,cualesquiera que sea ,es como mejor conocemos a nuestro Padre Celestial. Y como muy bien dice ese cántico, El nunca pero nunca ,nos va a decepcionar .Muchos besitos preciosa hermanita, Dios te continúe bendiciendo junto a tu linda family 😘😘🙏🙏

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for "talking back" to me!

I read all comments and appreciate them.
Please make sure I have your email if you want me to respond or pray for you.

God bless you! This life only works with Jesus. The next life is a continuation of this one—make sure you spend it with Jesus. Jesus is the only way to God the Father!

Your blog friend,
Laura Lane
5 Year Cancer Survivor